- Handle and coordinate company's accounts.
- Maintain accountability of assets, monthly account book's adjustment and closing.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for timely closing and submission of monthly financial reports.
- Liaise with bank institution, company secretary, external auditor and tax agent.
- Support any accounting-related issue and other ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Support with payroll tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Candidate which registered with any professional accounting qualification (ACCA / MICPA CPA Australia /CIMA/ ICAEW) will be added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, UBS Accounting Software.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
RM4000 - RM8000