- To handle cash and bank book entry.
- To prepare Payment Voucher and issuing cheques.
- Familiar with Accounts Receivable (Sales Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note, Official Receipt, Bank Statement).
- To prepare AR reports and reconcile monthly AR outstanding.
- Familiar with Accounts Payable (Purchase Invoice, Check Issuance, TT Form).
- To assist in monthly closing and accounting data entry.
- To maintain and upkeep proper documentation and filing system.
- To assist in administrative / secretarial duties.
- To assist in any ad hoc reporting and job assigned as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Self-starter with good organization, methodical and multitasking skills with the passion to deliver quality work while meeting tight datelines.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to speak and write in English and Malay Language.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to work 5.5 days per week.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibilities and able to meet deadlines.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word. Familiar with Millions accounting system would be added advantages.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
RM1000 - RM2000