- Attend promptly to incoming & outgoing calls, facsimilies as well as visitors.
- Assist in the sorting & distribution of incoming mails, emails & documents.
- Coordinate requirements for postal, courier & lab services.
- Assist in general clerical and administration duties.
- Maintain proper filling systems to ensure traceability of documents.
- Keep all business licenses and any other confidential documents in proper manner.
- To handle Private & Confidential matters with direction.
- Handling staff attendance and leaves.
- Maintain office supplies & stationeries.
- To participate with tender documentation.
- To ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the reception area.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Able to work overtime as and when required.
- Able to perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM.
- At least 2 year(s) working experience in related field is required.
- Must be able to speak & write English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must have pleasant personality, courteous & polite attitude.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have good telephone skills, able to work with minimum supervision, initiative and positive attitude.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Taman Bayu Perdana, Klang.
- 5 1/2 working days.
RM1000 - RM2000