“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1) To carry out inspections on all incoming, in-process and out-going finished products according SOP and record all the inspection results in the relevant forms.
2) To identify and tag the non-conforming products and thereafter to issue Non-Conformity Material Report (NCMR) for any non-conformities found.
3) To carry out inspection on customer complaints.
1) Minimum SPM qualification
2) Minimum 1 year working experience in QA Dept. (manufacturing)
3) Have basic understanding of QC Tools and Root Cause Analysis
4) Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
5) Possess own motorcycle
6) Willing to travel
7) Malaysians only, staying in Klang or Puchong would be an advantage