“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• The ongoing training of your salespeople.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead a sale team