“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- Relevant technical expertise and specialist knowledge in Test & Repair.
- Carry out test, installation, diagnosis and repair of instruments and peripherals to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- Support engineering enhancement and reliability & productivity improvement projects.
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 or 2 years relevant experiences. These will provide firm foundations for your specialist knowledge, technical capabilities and solutions-oriented approach to work.
- Strong team player required.
- Passionate about work, initiative and strive to overcome technical challenges.
- Hands-on experiences in test and repair will be advantage.
- Able to communicate in English.