Our client is an established F&B chain with manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and internationally. They are currently looking for the right candidate to fill the following position.
ACCOUNTANT (Based in Petaling Jaya)
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Manage and prepare financial statement for assigned project.
- Analyze and advise the management on the performance of each project accounts based in country.
- Coordinating all documents and related reports within the company for execution
- To plan, prepare and execute the group’s annual report which includes preparation of monthly Financial Statement, group tax planning, budgetary and forecast, weekly cash management reports, and others which arises from time to time.
- Perform accounting functions for financial segment of business including preparation and analysis of monthly financial and management reports.
- Prepare, maintain control and responsible for subsidiary accounting records involving a variety of transactions and accounts.
- Perform month expense and balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis for review by the Management.
- Perform verification of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets, and cash. May make correcting journal entries in assigned areas.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing reports.
- Review and analyze monthly results to ensure accuracy of financial statements, making accruals and adjustments as needed.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Provide monthly review/ analysis of revenue, cost and margin performance.
- Check payments, including payments by cheques, telegraph transfers, bank drafts and petty cash.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure compliance within local statutory requirements based on each country requirement.
- To highlight and advise budgetary control and tax planning to the management periodically.
- To continuously plan, review, evaluate and execute new financial information system for the department in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Liaise with co-secretary, tax agents and auditors for the finalization of financial statement and statutory reporting.
- Perform financial analysis of business as assigned.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
- Membership of ACCA or MIA or any professional accounting body will be an advantage
- Preferably with manufacturing background and have some knowledge on the manufacturing operations and accounting.
- Familiar with accounting and costing issues in food manufacturing and able to suggest corrective actions for the company
- Leadership, strong analytical skill, high integrity character, hands on and result oriented person
- Exposure and good understanding in analysing financial information and preparing financial reports
- Knowledge and experience in cost management, auditing and statutory reporting
- Must be able to work and adaptable in a fast and dynamic environment
- Fluent in English and with good presentation skills and able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with the China business operations.
Salary RM5,000 – RM7,000, to commensurate with experience.
If you meet the job requirements and is interested to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV (Word format), JPEG photo and current and expected salary to email@example.com