Position: Branch Manager
Job Scope: Managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximise results and achieve peak performance levels.
- Organising and executing training programs for branch personnel
- Developing and implementing sales plans
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings
- Organising marketing activities and events for the branch
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals
- Recruitment on Local Placement and Foreign Workers Management
- Ability to Meet Set Goals,
- Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets
- Experience Growing Branch Revenues
- Knowledge of Industry Rules and Regulations,
- Results Driven Attitude,
- Strong Customer Service Skills,
- Human Resource Management Skills,
- Basic Computer Skills, Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Related Field
- 5 years or more Work Experience in related field.
- Have own Transport
Share your CV to email@example.com or pm to 0162908719 for further details. Thanks.