- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware and networking via e-mail, chat, online, social media and phone
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts
- Applies Diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solutions implementation
- * Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to company standards*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, New-Grad
Salary: RM2,300.00 to RM3,800.00 /month
- Must have diploma or degree in IT field
- Speaks GOOD English. Mandarin is added advantage.
- Able work in 24 hours rotational shift.