“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
• Responsible for Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR).
• Monitor payment & collection from debtor
• Perform data entry into accounting system & payment knock-off; maintain proper record & ensures accuracy
• Check & Prepare monthly debtor aging reports
• Check & Print Statement of Account for Debtor; follow up with debtors for payments, via phone calls, emails, etc
• Ensure proper filing of accounting records and account statements
• Assist to prepare payments (i.e., by cash, cheques or online bank transfer)
• Issue credit note to customer
• Liaising with banks and financial institutions for banking facilities (i.e., prepare BA)
• Photocopying & scanning documents.
• Answering incoming phone calls.
• General accounting & administrative support (i.e., handling courier service, roadtax renewal & car insurance renewal)
• Any other duties assigned from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least SPM/ “O” level/ Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent, with at least 2 years of accounting experience in FMCG field is required.
• Required skill(s): Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office.
• Able to perform multiple task simultaneously.
• Strong analytical, problem solving & numerical skills are required.
• High attention to detail and accuracy, is able to work and deliver under pressure with high initiative, drive and commitment
• Must have strong interpersonal, listening and oral communication skills
• Required language(s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to start work immediately