“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
· Handle full set of accounts, reporting, P&L and balance sheet.
· Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed asset activity & treasury; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
· Process invoices, prepare payments and enter transactions into accounting system/maintain proper record
· Monitor payment to supplier/ vendor to maintain good services and relationship
· Manage & update petty cash transactions into accounting system.
· Ensure all transactions for the month are taken up, checking for accuracy, completeness and timeliness
· Manages month-end & year-end closing of financial records and posting of financial information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
· Maintain journal entries and ensure bank reconciliation are prepare on timely basis.
· Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
· Liaising with banks and financial institutions for banking facilities
· Handle statutory audit/taxation and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
· Acts as a liaison between the company, government authorities, bankers, tax agents, company secretary and external auditors to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
· Assist in yearly insurance renewal
· Maintain fixed assets register
· Any other duties assigned from time to time
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent, with at least 5 years of accounting experience in FMCG field is required.
· Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and database.
· Able to perform multiple task simultaneously and independently.
· Strong analytical, problem solving & numerical skills are required.
· High attention to detail and accuracy, is able to work and deliver under pressure with high initiative, drive and commitment
· Must have strong interpersonal, listening and oral communication skills
· Required language(s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Able to start work immediately