- Prepare and update parts drawing on the assigned project, inline with requirements and deadline.
- Development project must meet the cost, quality & delivery requirements.
- To define specification and tolerance of piece parts and sub-assemblies of the assigned projects.
- Support presales by providing consultation on conceptual design for end user.
- Work with internal teams to resolve issue problem related to design.
- Maintain relevant document for documentation control
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- Able to construct and read 2D and 3D drawing.
- Required skill(s): SolidWorks, AutoCAD, simulation software, MS Office, knowledge on measurement instrument and etc.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (optional)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
RM2000 - RM4000