- Must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or a Professional Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Business Administration/ Business Studies or equivalent.
- At Least 1 to 2 years working experiences as an Internal Auditor.
- You are required to travel locally and internationally for internal audit process and exercise.
- Excel in spreadsheets, databases, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical skills with domain knowledge in financial services environment are highly advantageous.
- Candidates should be comfortable as a self-starter with the ability to work independently and conduct hands-on fieldwork.
- The ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality is critical.
- Eager to learn and seek knowledge in order to highlight shortcomings and recommend possible improvements to the existing methods.
- Required languages: English, Malay & Chinese.
- Ability to communicate (both written & verbal) in Mandarin is a MUST **as you will be reporting to China’s superior.
- Work Location: Mid Valley City (Accessible to Public Transport)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,500.00 to RM5,000.00 /month