The BO Chargeman is responsible to assist Facilities Supervisor to lead the maintenance work especially on activities related electrical side.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of electrical wiring system as well as building services.
- Liaise with utilities providers such as TNB, DOSH, JKKP, Suruhanjaya Tenaga and other regulatory bodies on utilities services and compliance issues.
- Day to day operations of the entire facilities, electrical installation and monitoring on high voltage facilities equipments performance. This will also include overseeing production equipment, maintenance and contractor work arrangement.
- Conduct monitoring, trending and tracking of daily power consumption of the factory as well as initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimize equipment breakdown and power failure.
- Daily recording of meter reading (KW/H) of the generators.
- To carry out repair, preventive maintenance task on all switch boards, circuit breakers, transformers, switch gears and cleanliness of all High Voltage, Low Voltage and generators room,
- To ensure new installations and maintenances are safe, correct, legal and complied with the authority.
- The company may at any time, deemed necessary, add or amend any of the job responsibilities.
- Monitor work progress and report to Electrical Engineer.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Candidate must be hands on, cooperative, hardworking, teamwork, responsible and able to work independently.
- Able to work overtime and under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Register competency of Chargeman with Dunham-Bush Industries Sdn Bhd with Suruhanjaya Tenaga under Electricity Supply Act & Regulation.
- Candidate must possess BO chargeman certification.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field is required