“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
• Attend to incoming telephone enquiries and complaints from customers with utmost professionalism.
• Keep abreast of the latest information regarding company’s products and services.
• Ensure organization’s service level are achieved through immediate resolution of product and service inquiry or complaints.
• SPM, Diploma or Degree in any related field.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in contact centre is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Willing to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holiday.
• MUST be able to be based in Shah Alam.
Interested applicants, kindly contact Ms Syarmila Amat at 03-5542 8133 or drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview arrangements.