- Preparation and submission of tax returns for Companies (Form e – C) on behalf of clients (ie. Manufacturing business, investment holding companies, property developer and other service providers businesses) for manager and director’s review and ensure all tax filing meet its datelines.
- Preparation and submission of tax returns for Individuals (Form e – B / BE / M) for manager and director’s review and ensure all tax filing meet its datelines.
- Preparation and submission of estimation of company tax payable (Form e – CP 204) and variation of estimation of company tax payable (Form e – CP 204A) to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB).
- Preparation and submission of revised Individual Tax Estimation (Form CP 501) as and when required.
- Preparation and submission of documents on behalf of expatriate employees and obtain tax clearance letter from IRB.
- Follow up and liaise closely with IRB officers for all tax matters.
- Compilation of documents and to liaise with IRB on tax audit.
- Liaise closely with IRB officers on tax advisory matters.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance or related field and/or professional qualification
- Strong business technical knowledge with at least 1 year of working experience in tax compliance and consultancy, ideally in a professional services organization
- Excellent client handling and team work skills.
- People management and project management experience.
- A good level of commercial awareness
- Possess good spoken and written skills
Qualified and interested applicants kindly send an updated CV to Lymeng@mri.com.my.