- Provide sales administrative & service to support customers’ sales request, inquiries and to manage complaints.
- Liaise with manufacturing plant, customers, inter-department as well as carrier/forwarding agents for the sales orders, shipment deliveries and follow up.
- To check, monitor and coordinate sales order promptly and to ensure data, invoices, credit note, and delivery order are accurate and in order.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- To support Head of Department in preparing monthly sales reports.
- Communicate important feedback from customers and internal.
- Manage & maintain proper recording, filling and documentation of all related sales and operation activities.
- To perform other task as when required by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Admin/Study, Economic, Marketing and others relevance fields
- Minimum with 1 year of working experience in the related field is required
- Fresh graduates interested of sales admin job are encouraged to apply.
- Required excellent communication and interpersonal skills in handling, dealing, understanding and interaction with the clients, ship liners,etc.
- A team player with high level of dedication and right work attitude
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowing Mandarin is added advantage.
RM2000 - RM4000