- Responsible for handling and operating production machines, equipment and tools.
- To carry out and managing day-to-day operations to ensure efficiency productivity.
- To monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- To inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- To assist the supervisor to review the suitable of the SOP and WI.
- To ensure all maintenance activities are meeting the stipulated procedures that eventually lead to yield improvement.
- To ensure all the machines and equipment in the plant are well maintained and calibrated.
- To get involved in the installation of any new machines
- To carry out such activities duties as the Company may from time to time as direct.
- Candidate MUST possess SPM or Technical Certificate will be an added advantage or Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 1 years working experience in M&E.
- Aggressive and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Matured, analytical, self-starter and can work independently with least supervision
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia with computer literate
- Possess own transport
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Able to work on Shift (Morning/Afternoon/Night) and Public Holiday
RM1000 - RM2000