- Maintain the outlet of staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain job result of the outlet of staff by coaching, counseling, disciplining, planning,
- monitoring and appraising their job result.
- Train new employees, teach new skills or business systems to existing employees,
- help with transitioning during a corporate merger or more.
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Analyse market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting
- clients' financial goals.
- Have experience in training is an advantage.
- Interview potential employees, lead training sessions with new hires, and provide
- guidance to staff as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for the General Manager on staff performance,
- customer feedback, and the condition of the workplace
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must be confident, friendly, strong leadership and able to provide good customer
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Professional attitude and willing to learn.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
RM4000 - RM8000