The Technology team is the engine that supports and delivers Identity Data Intelligence globally and at pace.
You will be an experienced engineer who enjoys working in a highly effective agile team and who is an outstanding problem solver and enjoys facing software engineering and technical challenges.
What you will do
- Deliver high quality technical solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the team and GBG, adapting your communication to suit the needs of the audience.
- Ensure software quality standards used within the team are maintained or improved.
- Challenge the status quo (technologies and/or processes) to help improve delivery within the team.
- Create solutions to meet product/customer requirements in a way that enables the team to produce high quality software at pace.
- Ensure that appropriate levels of documentation are maintained to ensure efficient onboarding of new team members.
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
- Experience of working in agile/scrum environments and a good understanding of continuous delivery practices.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to identify and recommend product enhancements.
- The ability to quickly evaluate and effectively work with new technologies.
- The ability to maintain a deep knowledge of the latest languages, tools, frameworks and paradigms within the industry.
- Good stakeholder management.
- A broad knowledge in design and architectural patterns.
- Demonstrate, and champion with others, good habits in unit testing, mocking, stubbing and test driven design approaches.
- Ability to work well within a team and support others.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Flexible, resilient and able to change focus on demand.
- Excellent Microsoft .NET C# (preferably .Net Core experience)
- Web service knowledge (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of automated testing (TDD / BDD)
- SQL Server
- Modern UI experience (Angular, React)
- Cloud development experience (AWS / Serverless / Containers)
- Working With People
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping With Pressures & Setbacks