As a PHP web developer, you will be participating in full software development lifecycle (SDLC) which includes user requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, implementation and documentation.As part of the team, you will ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames.
Things that make you awesome
- Courage to test the boundaries
- Worked with frameworks such as Symfony/Laravel/CodeIgniter and Twig.
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Has led design and development of a few web applications
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Enjoy working in web development with LAMP (PHP) stack with minimum 3 years of experience or if you are fresh graduate with outstanding academic results (CGPA above 3.0).
- Conversant in database design such as MySQL.
- A love for quality codes and tests
- A fondness for communicating answers and exploring solutions
This is how we can help you succeed
- Be the first to turn heads when you work with something as cutting edge as IOT and be part of the future of IT.
- You will be surrounded by highly positive and helpful people.
- Personal development and training programs designed to expand your capabilities
- Personal and work live balance is crucial.