“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- Technician will be in-charge of checking, arrange servicing, repairing or replacing of necessary devices, equipment, machinery, building infrastructure, and supporting utilities in all outlets.
- Responsible for training and educating staff/ managers on outlet equipment.
- To ensure to submit repair and maintenance report weekly and monthly, summarize report for Operation Manager.
- To arrange and review all servicing of asset in the outlet.
- To review cost of all servicing of asset in the outlet.
- To test and learn about all existing and new asset introduced by the company.
- Ad hoc duties/tasks given by Operations Manager.
- Qualification of Diploma in related fields and above.
- 1 Year experience in Technical / Maintenance work.
- Posses own transport.
- Willing to travel.
- Handy with electrical work , tools or piping works.
- Experience in planning and forecasting is an added advantage.
- Independent and able to adapt to all work conditions.
Salary: RM 1800 - RM 2200
Good Attendance Reward
Long Service Rewards
Career Advancement Programs
Soft Skill Training