We are looking for a meticulous and passionate person to hold a crucial role which ensure operation fluency within Tameko and group level, M-Mode Berhad.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Responsible for maintaining full sets of accounts. This includes ensuring timely closing of monthly management accounts of the Companies, preparing monthly management reports and schedules, reconciliations, cash flow projections and statutory reporting.
- Ensure all transactions are supported with proper approval and relevant supporting documents as well as recorded in the accounting system.
- Capture all invoices / tax invoices from suppliers and staff claim submissions with proper verification / confirmation.
- Capture all legal payments upon receiving approval from the Management and issue cheque/TT accordingly.
- Release / Bank-in cheque and send out payment notification to relevant Departments for their records.
- Check monthly sales summary report and prepare sales invoice.
- Responsible on GST returns submission and related matters.
- To undertake any other ad- hoc duties specified by management from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and principles.
- Accuracy in working with figure and large amount of data.
- Responsible attitude on confidentiality and timeliness.
- Good organization skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
Advanced Diploma or Bachelors in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
Work Experience Required:
Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant working experience, fresh graduate with fundamental knowledge and willingness to learn are encourage to apply.
What’s in for you:
- You will be directly reporting to the Group Accountant where you would be able to learn from the best and further hone your skill together with a supportive team.
- You will be familiarize with financial procedure for both Private Limited and Public Listed.
Why join us
We respect each individual and we value each employee who dedicates their work life to grow with us. We work like a family.
PERKS & REWARDS
We reward performers and acknowledges their contribution.
• Wednesday Treat - Free lunch every Wednesday
• Free yearly health screening
• Monthly gym subsidies
• Free dispatch services
• Hospitalization Insurance coverage
• Medical reimbursement
• Company Trips
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Learning is never ended. We never want to forego the training and learning opportunities which will sharpen the skills of our employees.
RM2000 - RM4000