“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- To plan & manage calendar of marketing events and promotional activities.
- Develop marketing campaigns includes advertising, public relations, organizing events and market research with the cooperation of the sales team.
- Coordinate with relevant operations personnel on execution of pre, during event and post event as well as logistics to ensure timely briefing and orderly project/event management.
- Expand/manage customer database by identifying and developing relevant cross-promotional opportunities.
- To generally assist with other day-to-day Marketing & Communications functions assigned by Manager/Assistant Manager such as issuing purchase orders, follow up on event related matters/special projects, media tie-ins, assisting with on-ground execution of events, contributing ideas for marketing plans/events and other brand related marketing functions of the department.
- Upload promotion and event highlights on website and social media platforms
- To assist in all ad-hoc including sales and marketing duties and special projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Bintang.
Working Hours: 10.00am-7.00pm
Working Location: Jalan Tun H.S.Lee
Salary Range: Basic salary commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email title “Marketing Communication Executive at Reggae Global (M) Sdn Bhd".
For more information, please call Mr. Pak Lin at 03-74515432.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.