“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- Provide Professional consultation with safe and high standard primary and holistic health care to all patients who come and seek treatment at the Centre.
- Assuring compliance with standard and regulations.
- Arranging and scheduling locum doctors.
- Managing for the smooth operation of the clinic.
-Perform other duties as assigned by the Company in meeting its goals and objectives.
- Working as a team member with the other doctors, Nurses and other staff.
- Candidate must possess at least MBBS degree or equivalent from a recognized Institution approved by Malaysian Medical Council / Ministry of Health Malaysia
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fully Registered with Malaysia Medical Council.
- Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Preferred Malaysian citizen
- Relevant Experience in ER and Regenerative Medicine would be an added advantage
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, and Bahasa Malaysia (Written and spoken).
- Clean records pf profession practices against any legal claim
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full time position
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 6.00pm)
Saturday (9.00am - 1.00pm)
Salary Range :
RM10,000 - RM15,000
HSC Medical Center,
Level 6, Jalan Ampang,
Interested candidates may send your resume to mylifehsc(at)gmail.com with email title "Medical Officer at Hsc My-Life Centre". Good luck & all the best for your application.