Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Contracts Manager to carry out pre-contract and post-contract activities.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH management system.
- To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
- To implement plan actions from risks and opportunities assessment.
- To take responsibility for prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- To assist in preparing quotations, pre-qualification documents and tender documents.
- To prepare and submit progress claims and final accounts to client.
- To prepare and maintain subcontractor’s Workmen Compensation, Insurance All Risk and Performance Bonds.
- To evaluate progress claims and final accounts from subcontractors.
- To take-off quantities from drawings and prepare bill of quantities.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Degree/Diploma in quantity surveying or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in pre-qualification exercise, tender bids and preparing quotations.
- Able to take-off quantities and prepare cost estimates and budgets
- Has basic knowledge in contractual matters.
- Good in inter-personal skills.
- Computer literate.
For Malaysian Only.
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to (tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852. (Tracy Lim)