- Work closely with Management Team to develop, manage and execute projects.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timeline and priorities for all projects.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential partners and vendors.
- To perform ad-hoc duties when required.
- To be responsible of the overall management of an assigned account/plans/projects by serving the primary client on day-to-day development and implementation of marketing communication programs.
- Provides total support to assure execution of assigned programs in a manner which enables the agency to maintain strong, long-lasting relationship with clients & talents.
- Present company ideas, solutions to clients & talents as well as managing expectations and comments throughout the whole lifecycle of the campaign.
- To assist and strategize campaign ideation, content planning & executions in regards of social media & video production.
- Assists Business Development team by coordinating project and presentation details as well as responsible for maintaining and supporting an efficient working environment for the account for which they are assigned.
- Working closely with all internal and external parties to ensure targets, deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Assist Operations Lead on preparing, updating, compiling & gathering the Guidelines to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), workflow processes, training materials and other relevant forms/documents.
- To perform ad hoc duties when required.
For those who are interested, please drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org