- To achieve sales Target
- To Cover given sales territories and product range
- To aggressively explore new customers
- To response to customer inquiries and attend problems in the shortest time
- To build good relationship with customer retention
- To update customer with technology and provide consultation to meet customer requirements
- To manage proposals including quotation, presentation follow up document to ensure timely project sales completion.
- Deal with Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred
- Should possess good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English, interpersonal & selling skills.
- Should be independent, self-motivated, result oriented & able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to travel but will be based in Klang Valley
- Remuneration: will include basic salary + base allowance + Mobile Phone allowance + traveling allowance & commissions on sales achieved.
- SALARY: Starting salary will be RM 1900 - 2500 for fresh graduates but if candidate has experience then salary will be based on the years of experience, past work performance & expertise
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- 5 days a week.
- Car provided by Company and have valid Licience D
Intertested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE / send your resume to email@example.com .Call Mr. Kamal 012 9070201 or Mr. Ariffin 012 381 1026 for the interview appointment.
RM2000 - RM4000