“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
• Maximize plant output by ensuring that all electrical and instrumental installations are operated
and maintain under optimum conditions
• Provide electrical and instrumental engineering support and maintenance to minimize
production lost time, maximize utilities usage and minimize off-specification products.
• Ensure maximum use of resources such as tools, spare parts and manpower to maintain
optimum plant operation.
• Work hand in-hand with other maintenance staffs in emergency and preventive maintenance
• Plan, organize, lead and control electrical and instrumental preventive maintenance, including
job such as instruments calibration, instrument optimization, upgrading of installation and
implement preventive maintenance programme.
• Plan, organize, lead and control annual maintenance shutdown, emergency shutdown and
• Ensure plant safety by assessing all aspects of electrical and instrumental installations to ensure
safety at all times.
• Undertake projects, change of design and special assignments from time to time.
• Ensure good housekeeping at all times, whether in workshop or plant, before and after
• Practice good engineering information documentation.
• Work with close liaison with maintenance and operation to ensure that the plant is operated
under optimum conditions.
• Work closely with other departments for information and to ensure smooth workflow.
• Upkeep with the production situation, preventive maintenance and follow-up daily actions.
• Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
• Having good practical exposure on chemical plant operation.
• Pro-active, initiative, self-motivated and a strong team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• PC literacy with good knowledge in MS Office applications.
• Familiar with Instrumentation / PLC/ DCS is an advantage.
• 1 or 2 years experience in related field
** 12-months contract position with possibility to be absorbed as permanent staff.
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy @ 06-336 1851/ 336 1852