- Prepare purchase order. ·
- Sourcing for stock items and services job.
- Involvement in monthly stock take and report preparation.
- Purchasing and cost analysis report.
- Deal with suppliers for price negotiation/ quality discrepancy, follow up on incomplete documents and monitor supplier delivery schedule.
- Build and maintain good relationship with suppliers.
- Perform administrative tasks such as document processing, record keeping, data entry and filling.
- To perform other general tasks as assigned by superior.
- Minimum SPM or Certificate in Purchasing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of related working experiences in purchasing.
- Good team player and able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills and ability to interact well with all levels of employee. ·
- Good command of written and spoke English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate.
RM2000 - RM4000