“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1) Primarily to drive for Management level staff though he must also drive for other staff upon getting instruction from Management.
2) To ensure Company vehicle is maintained in good condition.
3) To keep accurate logs of car milage and utilization, petrol purchase and maintenance.
1) Candidates must be below 30 years of age, have a valid Class D Malaysian Driving licence and clean driving records, responsible and disciplined.
2) Candidates must also be familiar with roads in Selangor, Putrajaya and KL. Having experience as a company driver is an advantage.
3) Candidates must have no previous criminal record.
4) All shortlisted candidates must undergo a pre employment medical check up and designated fit for work by our panel doctor.