POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The C&B / HRIS Specialist will support the Asia Pacific and China HR team by providing effective project management, data gathering and analytics, program administration, system administration, process improvement in Compensation and Benefits and HR Systems - Oracle Fusion for employee data, Successfactors for Performance and Compensation Management and Cornerstone for Learning Management. Working closely with the Director, C&B / HRIS, APAC & China, this role will be a key player in C&B operations, assist with spotting trends, evaluating and designing market-competitive programs and benefits that attract, retain and engage employees, drive business success and further the employer brand. The role leverages on ability to work with systems, and working closely with the Director, C&B / HRIS and Global HRIS support all regional / global HR initiatives, automates and streamlines HR operations through innovative HRIS solutions while troubleshooting and resolving HRIS issues with support from Global HRIS and provides timely and accurate reports, both scheduled and ad-hoc.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Leads The Company’s participation in compensation and benefits surveys and work closely with the APAC HR team to ensure high-quality submission on time
- Researches industry trends and evaluates market-driven solutions and vendors and propose to Director, C&B / HRIS, APAC & China and Vice President, Human Resources
- Provides proactive Project Management support for key C&B projects through their various lifecycle stages to ensure successful completion and impact.
- Participates in the year-end Comp Planning process, including guidelines, process, etc. and escalates where necessary
- Manages project risks and employs risk mitigation strategies by working closely with the Director, C&B / HRIS, APAC & China
- Administers the company’s rewards and recognition programs in alignment with global guidelines
- Supports the Director, C&B / HRIS, APAC & China to ensure that compensation philosophy and programs are effectively communicated and driven within APAC by assisting with authoring, compiling, and editing communication materials.
- Conducts analyses on program metrics (budget, usage, effectiveness, KPIs, etc.) and makes recommendations for program improvements
- Manages operations and performance of HR service vendors to ensure timely and accurate service delivery
- Supports sub-regional HR directors and their teams with day-to-day C&B operations – offers for new hires, market adjustments, enquiries, relocations, etc.
- Acts as the single point of contact on HRIS to provide advice on system features and operational matters for all countries in APAC region
- Liaisons and coordinates with Global HRIS to roll out and monitor all global and regional HRIS initiatives / projects in accordance with corporate timeline and requirements, while ensuring local requirements or needs are also met
- Maintains employee data integrity by ensuring that employee data is accurately captured in a timely manner. Keeps track of data integrity of all countries by generating data integrity scorecards
- Propose and maintain interfaces between HRIS and regional/local systems (e.g. APAC Business Suite, local payroll systems, data feeds to external payroll vendors, etc.)
- Schedule and prepare regular HR reports to provide timely and accurate HR data analytics and generates ad-hoc HR reports as needed
- Create, maintain and monitor APAC HR Dashboard for regular HR metrics reporting
- Conducts quarterly audit, manage and assign various user rights in all HRIS
- Co-ordinate with Global HRIS all mass-scale data updates, or exports/imports
- Support HR system upgrades and new module functionality implementation, conduct and coordinate all UATs at the regional level
- Provides training on new features, releases and functionality to the APAC HR team and provide quarterly updates to HR leadership team