“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- To answers and returns inquiries in a timely manner.
- To attend to inquiries and questions by clients
- Troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- To handle and resolve customer complaints
- Good communication skill & phone ethiquete
- Good command of English
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work on shift basis
- Training will be provided
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Weekdays (Monday - Friday) : 5.30pm - 10.00pm (Shift 1) or 10.00pm - 2.30pm (Shift 2)
Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) : 8.30am - 5.00pm (Shift 3) or 5.00pm - 2.30am (Shift 4)
Candidate to choose minimum 1 shift and maximum 2 shifts.
Commencement Date : Can start immedietly
Training Date : 9th & 10th March 2017 (Thursday & Friday)
Homed Based. Training will be conducted in VSQ, Section 14, Petaling Jaya.
- RM 2.00/Call and average of 15 calls per shift. Expected earning of RM30.00 per shift