- Handle manpower planning (present and future needs) and recruitment process.
- Review job description from time to time.
- Handle training & development program for staff.
- Staff performance evaluation and assessment.
- Handle employee relation and office administration.
- Review & improvements of compensation & benefits package.
- Degree in Human Resource or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience in human resource.
- Knowledge in Malaysian Employment Act.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Evidence of practice of high confidentiality.
RM4000 - RM8000