- Sell company products by establishing contact and developing relationship with prospective customers.
- Maintain good rapport with customers by providing support, high level of service, market and product information, regulatory guidance and market trend.
- Work closely with marketing team to promote products and services.
- Maintain accuracy information of documents such as Purchase Order processing.
- Responsible for customer enquiries pertaining to quotation, products, samples, registration, shipments, artworks, visitation and payments.
- Oversee customer visits, meeting and transportation/ hotel arrangement.
- Assist and participate in trade exhibitions held locally and overseas.
- Coordinate with relevant departments on new customers and requirements.
- Assist Marketing Manager in the yearly sales budget planning by providing customer’s sales forecast.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Business or other related fields.
- At least 2 years experiences in related fields.
- Advantage to have experiences in furniture industry.
- Good command in English and Mandarin.