Your company A public listed oil and gas company with wide network of international operations is looking strategically for an Assistant Finance Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your role As an Assistant Finance Manager:
- You will be reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager.
- You are responsible for the timely submission of the monthly/quarterly management reports, financial reports and consolidation tables.
- You will also monitor all key financial indicators and engage the stakeholders on remedial actions as necessary.
- Your key responsibilities also include annual budget planning and monitoring the actual performance against approved budgets/ forecasts.
- You are expected to manage and support your team to ensure that the team's goals are met.
What do you need to succeed :
- Professional qualification in Accountancy and Finance is compulsory (ACCA/ICAEW/CIMA/CPA).
- You must possess at least 6 years of working experience in the field of Accountancy and Finance.
- Candidates with auditing experience in the Big 4 firms are highly favourable.
- Having sound knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
- Candidates with outstanding communication and leadership skills are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
What you need to do now If you are keen to explore this opportunity, click 'apply now'. For more information and a confidential discussion, kindly contact Yieu Nee from HAYS Specialist Recruitment at 03-27868600.
RM4000 - RM8000