Senior Product Manager Your new company Our client, is one of the major upcoming pharmaceutical companies in Malaysia & is current looking towards growing their medical affairs division within Malaysia with an experienced and capable Senior Product Manager.
Your new role:
- You will report directly to the Supervisor who is the Head of the company and shall have the respective responsibilities:
- To develop Xarelto and other GM product strategies in line with the global and regional strategies while tailoring to the local market situation.
- To achieve the sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources;
- To conceptualize, develop, implement and monitor marketing plan including monitoring of P&I budget; to manage the product life cycle from strategic pre-launch & launch planning to tactical action plans post launch in order to optimize and extend profitability of products.
- To monitor business performance and external environment to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- To coordinate cross-functional operation to maximize internal and external resources.
- Lastly, to Initiate process improvement to achieve the companies goals.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Tertiary education & MBA preferable with a pharmacy or science degree; the ideal candidate will have at least More than 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years pharmaceutical sales experience and 2 year in product management experience.
- Strong contacts with good relationship with key opinion leaders/doctors in the cardiology field.
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written. Lastly the candidate should be a strong team player, adaptable and versatile with the ability to work across different cultures
What you'll get in return You will be offered a good salary package that comes with excellent bonus payouts. The position will champion the brand/product including product pre-launch and development, market research, sales, advertising and public relations in order to deliver performance to achieve the committed goals and figures efficiently, quantitatively and promptly within the allocated P&I. Youll receive excellent project planning, execution and monitoring. Enhancement of communication skills & Public relation. Lastly, you will also enjoy an exciting and creative working environment with the use of modern technology to get your job done. There would be a team of hardworking and ambitious individuals supporting you. What you need to do now Interested candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply directly by clicking the link or calling Patrick Yap at +603-76118600. You could also email directly to email@example.com