Research & Development Lead (Managerial) role with key contender in paint manufacturing sector. You will be joining one of the largest contender in the chemical manufacturing sector. This organization has been in the market for over a century, with businesses established across different continents, and servicing clients from various industries.
This particular role will be primarily focusing on the paint manufacturing division.
Your new role:
- You will be in charge of developing all personnel on the Research and Development function in terms of both operational function and productivity.
- You will be delivering project implementations as and when received from the regional office.
- All lab operational functions planning and delegation will come from you as you implement activities to deliver technical support to other functions.
- Quality management system will be part of your portfolio as well.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will need to have prior experience working in a paint or ink manufacturing company; and exposure to handling customer and the laboratory.
- In addition, you will need a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry as your academic support and have good communication skills.
- Candidates with knowledge on business software will be given a bigger advantage.
What you'll get in return:
- You will be joining a truly international company, who believes in people development and enhancing their employees' capabilities.
- You will also be given the platform to truly step up in your career towards a managerial pathway while being rewarded with a deserving remuneration.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.