Executing corporate exercises and operational contracts in the telco sector
Your new company is a global telecommunications company focusing on infrastructure services to many international parties. Your new role:
- The role will include leading the corporate exercises (i.e. M&As and Joint Ventures) of the Group across the region.
- This will include liaising with external counsel to carry out due diligence and ensuring that all required documentations are reviewed and vetted accordingly. You will also have to oversee the operational work, including drafting and reviewing consumer contracts and institutional agreements among others.
- Other responsibilities include day to day advisory of the different departments including Finance and Human Resources.
What you'll need to succeed To be considered for this role,
- You must have been called to the Malaysian Bar with at least 10 years of Post Qualification Experience.
- You must have pure Corporate M&A experience to be considered for this position.
What you need to do now If you are interested in this role, click apply now or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, contact Joe Ong at Hays on 0327868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RM8000 - RM10000