Enterprise Risk Management Your new company An investment bank. The bank was awarded as Best Bank in Malaysia for Global Finance Awards 2016
Your new role:
- Responsible in preparing risk reports such as Enterprise Risk Dashboard (ERD), Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), Capital Management and Stress Testing to Senior Management, RMC and Board.
- Responsible in preparing the schedule reporting, analysis and stress in line with the leading risks standards, regulations, guidelines, methodologies and framework initiatives.
- Participate and support all initiatives led by ERM to ensure all data are well defined, reviewed and documented in an orderly manner.
- Conduct of empirical studies, statistical analysis, scenarios planning, stress testing, making of certain assumptions based on judgment and practical experiences and problem-solving capabilities.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Have analytical and problem solving skills and independent.
- Strong analytical perspectives and understanding of regulations: external & internal.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good in excel and PowerPoint.
What you'll get in return Lucrative compensation International exposure Work with the best leaders in the market What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.