Drive and implement all Industrial Relations and Employee Engagement projects and initiatives Our client is a global financial institution currently going through a major transformation and is looking for a Human Resource Professional to handle the industrial relations and employee engagement functions for the business.
- This position reports to the Head of HR Services.
- Your responsibilities will include planning, developing and implementing HR activities and serve as an advisor relating to industrial relations, assist in developing and implementing disciplinary guidelines, employee counselling, grievance handling and other disciplinary related matters, provide technical guidance and expertise to management team on the policies and procedures relating to employee relations, deal with the union on any IR matters and maintain the disciplinary action database.
- You will also need to manage employee relationships to achieve a better dynamic across the organisation to achieve a better performance from the workforce.
To be qualified for this position,
- You will need to possess a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Have at least 4 - 5 years of relevant work experience in this area.
- You must also possess strong knowledge on the employment act, IR act and Trade Union Act.
- This role will require you to interact well with stakeholders at all levels, possess high level of empathy and maturity and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You also need to have strong communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels.