Head of Risk Architecture job for RM240k. Managing the Credit Risk function for the bank. Your new company This Islamic foreign bank is looking for a Head of Risk Architecture with sound knowledge on Credit and Credit Risk that comes with it. They are now in the midst of improving the integrity of the Groups Risk function by improving on credit quality and turnaround of the process as well as improving on the risk exposures of the bank.
Your new role:
- Directly reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, you will have a team of 5 directly under your care.
- You will have the ability to fundamentally control risk by ensuring facilities are not made available to clients till all approvals; approval conditions; documentation and other conditions precedent are met, management of documentation etc.
- It is most important that you manage and provide leadership for the banks risk management function and ensure that it follows the best risk practices and aligns the risk appetite, tolerance and limits to drive the banks growth and stability.
- You will also ensure that you continuously strive to ensuring that Risk policies and procedures are kept updated and communicated to the appropriate constituencies and that the formal enforcement of Basel II, Basel III, ICAAP and Stress Testing are conducted.
- Aside from that, you will also have to represent the Risk Group on various Committees and coordinate appropriate risk training internally.
What you'll need to succeed:
- To qualify for this role, you must possess a recognized Degree or professional qualification in Finance, Banking or related disciplines and must have had at least 10 years of experience in Credit Risk within Banking.
- Exposure in Corporate Credit and Islamic Banking will be an added advantage.
- It is also very important that you are well exposed to local regulatory requirements while at the same time have great communication skills and stakeholder management ability.
What you'll get in return:
Youll be offered a salary of up to RM240k (per annum), plus other attractive non-financial benefits. Youll receive support from Group Compliance while at the same time getting top-management exposure. What you need to do now If youre interested in this role, click Apply Now or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Banking & Financial Services contact Natasha Ishak at HAYS Kuala Lumpur on +60327868600 or email Natasha.Ishak@hays.com.my