Assisting Partners on documentation and tasks in the corporate and disputes sector Your new company is a renowned law firm with a wide range of specialist practice areas. They are looking for a Legal Secretary to assist its Partners on pertinent legal matters.
Your new role:
- You will be responsible for coordinating and producing accurate compliant documents and correspondence (including draft engagement and billing letters).
- You will also manage lawyers internal and external appointments with appropriate meeting lead and travel times, and assisting with meeting preparation
- You need to establish effective work practices with partners and fee earner to manage the matter life cycle from file opening to closure/archival.
- Other responsibilities include managing the billing process including the creation of pre-bills and the editing of bills.
- You will double as a receptionist in answering telephone calls and managing video conference booking requests.
What you'll need to succeed:
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least 5 years of Legal Secretary experience in a law firm with a typing speed minimum of 55 words per minute with 98% accuracy.
- It is preferred if you have done legal secretary work in a Corporate or Disputes department.
- Those with receptionist experience would be at an added advantage.
What you need to do now If you are interested in this role, click apply now or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, contact Joe Ong at Hays on 0327868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RM2000 - RM4000