Our client is a world-renowned international contractor with 50 overseas branches and offices with business activities covering more than 80 countries and areas. The company is currently employing over 8,000 domestic and international staff to undertake 10 Billion USD worth of projects.
Currently in the expansion and seeking for talent(s) to join the good organization located in KL Office.
Position : Document Controller
Location : Menara TH Platinum – KLCC
Public Transport Location : KLCC LRT Station
- Ensure that overall documentation required by the quality management systems is being controlled effectively according to the documentation procedure.
- Ensure that relevant and required documents are available at the necessary locations especially documents that specified the method of operation.
- Ensure all available documents at necessary locations are of the latest revision.
- Ensure all documents are revised, approved and distributed according to procedure.
- Ensure the obsolete documents are promptly removed to prevent from unintended use.
- Maintain master documents and one set of absolute documents.
- Maintain records of all charges of documents.
- Ensure the documents in softcopy are back-up whenever there is any change and properly stored in a correct environment to prevent form damage, corruption and failure for future retrieval.
- To promote the awareness of proper document control throughout the organization.
- Reports to Quality Management Representative ( QMR ) when there is any breakdown in the effectiveness of document control within the QMS.
- Any other responsibilities as instructed by top management.
- Basic Salary Max RM 4,000 (depends on experience)
- Working days : Mon – Fri 9.00am -5.30pm
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Medical Benefit : RM 1000.00 included dental
- Meal Allowance RM 15/day ( Only for Confirmation Staff )
Interested applicant please email your update resume with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms Nur 013 322 3590