Driving external and internal communication priorities for Realme in Malaysia to elevate the profile of the Company, its Products / Brands and Purpose amongst key stakeholders leveraging the most meaningful traditional / digital channels and platforms. Create significant share of market voice, and to continue branding efforts to create prevalence of Realme and its products.
- Integrate knowledge from external and internal networks; multi-stakeholder insights; and understanding of business, competitive and industry priorities in the development and implementation of strategic communication plans that build, enhance, and reinforce the reputation of realme in the local market.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager on product priorities to amplify.
- To develop opportunities for sponsorships, partnerships that will enhance and support branding thus maximising market penetration and exposure through endorsement by third parties.
- Build personal rapport/connection with key stylists, fashion editors, influencers across various media (electronic/print/cinematic), to position the brand at their top of mind recall.
- Support in developing and implementing a strategic plan to communicate the Realme vision/mission, business strategy and organizational goals.
- Proactively monitor and identify potential business/category / brand-related issues and develop issues-management strategies.
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with potential brands.
- Constructing high level strategic business plans and identifying new sources of growth.
- Negotiating deals with brands and curate for various campaigns, promotions, online marketing, and media as required.
- Securing exclusive partnerships for key campaigns.
- Working closely with Brand Manager to optimize the visibility and credibility of potential Brands