Job Purpose Stock Management:
- Ensure a balance of demand and supply of cars in the market.
- Develop a forecasting tool for efficient stock management
- Plan supply of launch cars for new models as well as manage life cycle ofaging models
- Analyse and manage vehicle stock and steer future production accordingly
- Order Management: Define launch and run out option packages for new/aging models.
- Define showroom and stock cars in coordination with sales management and CEO.
- Ensure error free order placement from factory.
Stock & Supply Management:
- Develop and manage forecasting tool for stock management.
- Analyze demand and supply regarding potential future under-/over supply situations and generate counter measures.
- Monitor and manage the inventory for all sales outlets.
- Evaluate the aging of the stock and prepare counter measures.
- Develop sales and stock forecasts on periodic manner.
- Develop demand projections in cooperation with Heads of Sales and CEO
- Define and control of order specifications in ensuring error-free production of ordered cars
- Submission of orders to the principal Sales Management
- Supervise the sales development of dealerships and submit progress report.
- Development of strategies to steer and improve sales of the respective branch with close discussion with the respective Heads of Sales
- Coordinate benchmarking activities between dealer ships Marketing Intelligence.
Planning and Coordination:
- Observe and report to management on competitive activities and maintain an updated file on each competitors activities pertaining to price adjustments, corporate news, new vehicle launch, equity arrangements, staff changes, etc. including their strengths and weaknesses.
- Propose extensive marketing plans to promote Companys products which includes annual marketing initiatives, festival promotions, new models introduction plan, special financial plans and stock clearance strategies.
Operational Sales & Others:
- Assist in other centralized sales operational activities together with the respective Heads of Sales i.e PDI arrangement, stock storage and audit exercise, duty requests, etc.
- Assist National Sales Managers on business development/dealer network development plan for future branch explansion.
- Other additional tasks as assigned by the immediate superior or the CEO
Minimum Degree in relevant field of studies.
- Proactive and results and target driven.
- At least 2-3 years experience in the relevant industry Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Strong knowledge of the product, industry and its related services
If you are interested in this position, you may apply online by clicking " Apply Now " button below or kindly drop us your latest resume to email@example.com