Company background: This is an American multinational rubber products manufacturing company Working hours: 8am to 5pm ( Mon to Fri)
Key Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. This position will maintain proper manufacturing records on product costing which encompasses preparatory and process accounting, waste accounting and conduct investigations, audits and analysis of purposes of cost studies, variance analysis and cost projections and conduct monthly closing of factory accounts and preparation of reports.
- 2. Handles the preparation of schedule costs change on quarterly/ semi-annual basis and to furnish relevant information to management of those changes. Regularly update to ensure fair and accurate costing, incorporate all process of policy changes that deem necessary and recommends improvements e.g. process inventory balances, allocations/distribution of overheads. The preparation will include the V price update and any other related information before every qtr announcement.
- 3. Coordinate and perform monthly financial closing activities : To ensure financial closing and all internal monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting are on time. Accountable for manufacturing accounting journal for month-end closing purposes which included voucher preparation and posting related to process accounts and other information as per required in ensuring books and records reflect the true state of affairs of the companys financial standing and the records comply with both local GAAP (MASB/IFRS) and USGAAP where applicable. This is further strengthened by ensuring all balance sheet accounts are properly reconciled on time including reconciliation between local book and Akron book. Key report are SCH5 , Raw Mat Price variance, monthly/yearly forecast & estimate on variance, production & production cost to local FP&A or Regional.
- 4. Ensure that factory accountings internal control structure is in place - functioning effectively, and appropriately tested in accordance with SOX. Ensure that identified control and internal audit gaps are remediated on a timely basis. If required, to evaluate specific transactions that may take place of which they affect the financial accounting and reporting, by assessing the proper accounting treatment of those particular transaction.
- 5. Assist in the preparation of manufacturing Annual Operating Plan (AOP) which related to CAPEX and Fixed Asset review, appropriate advices and analysis, coordination work as well as to ensure timely submission including the subsequent analysis comparing the actual performance against the AOP and monthly rolling forecast and MIMO.
Excellent Staff Welfare & Benefits ( apart from the statutory benefits, you will also entitle at least 2 months bonus, retirement gratuity, dental etc.)
For interested applicants, please click apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.