JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities:
- Group Reporting, Accounting and Finance
- Supervise, manage and control of Malaysia group of companies, including subsidiaries and related companies.
- Communicate and report financial results, analysis and action plans to head quarter in Singapore.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of company monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts, group accounts, cash flow and budget which includes the analysis of actual performance against budget.
- Review of all departmental / subsidiary accounts to ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Responsible to establish group accounting policies, discretionary authority limits for internal controls and compliance
- Providing financial services in areas of budgeting and tax matters.
- Involve in risk assessment and management. Liaise with external Auditors / Company Secretaries / Tax Agents / Regulatory Authorities to ensure statutory tax & corporate matters are compliant with prevailing regulations.
- Treasury Matters Management of cash flow, budget and forecasting to ensure smooth running of company operations.
- Responsible to arrange for and secure financing facilities for projects financing and working capital purposes.
- Tax Planning & Related Matters Submission to Inland Revenue Commission of yearly, half yearly and ninth month tax estimates including monthly GST submissions.
- Responsible to complete tax planning for the whole group to minimize tax and interest restriction, utilization of unabsorbed capital allowances that result in tax saving.
- Responsible for budgeting & tax planning for optimal tax savings and cashflow management. Internal Control System Matters Design account information flow to integrating IT base account systems Convert manual to computerized accounting system Design and implement store visit report for internal auditor to assess the individual store performance.
- Provide technical training to improve staff accounting knowledge and perform audit checking.
- Establish proper guidelines for petty cash fund control Financial Management of Project Contracts: Manage project financing and project cost control.
- Implement and perform proper accounting approach for project revenue & costs recognition.
- Track & Analyse the financial profitability/cashflow positions of project based contracts from start to completion and update/report to management & project team such positions weekly/monthly basis.
- Review & Implement improvement and/or new policies and procedures, systems and controls to achieve optimum organisational effectiveness across departments.
Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Miharja, Kuala Lumpur Candidate may deposit updated CV to email@example.com ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified.