Industry: Chemicals Company Location: Shah Alam Company Background: Our client is a multi-national company with more than 80 years experience in offering customized solutions for construction, structural and civil engineering markets. They are specializing in sealants, waterproofing, concrete repair, grouts and anchors, concrete admixtures and pipeline coatings.
Position Title: Technical Sales Engineer (New Construction), reporting to Regional Sales Manager Employment Type: Permanent Working Hours: Monday Friday 8.30am 5.30pm
- Cover all major construction projects within Peninsular Malaysia and promote the full range of products to these projects
- Achieve sales targets agreed upon with Management and open and develop new accounts.
- Acquire full knowledge of the product portfolio and be able to present the whole range to customers/ industry contacts/ network.
- Maintain a minimum number of active projects to help meet margins and profit objectives.
- Ensure offered packages/ specifications are competitive in the market and financially viable for the Company, leverage appropriate pricing and trading terms in line with the group policies.
- Handle all client interfaces, ensuring good customer relationship, servicing and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Responsible for collection of accounts, ensuring that targeted collection rates by the Company is achieved and assists in handling problem accounts.
- Accomplish all required sales documentation, reports and complete customer orders/ specifications.
- Prepare sales forecasts and implement corresponding monitoring reports as needed, including project pipelines and Sales Action Plans.
- Awareness of competitors activities and identify relevant threats and opportunities.
- Handle other tasks that may be assigned by superior.
Remuneration: To be discussed
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Excellent command in English, both written and spoken.
- 3 years working experience working in the Building and Construction industry. Goal and result-orientated.
For interested applicants, you may apply online or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for job matching. You may Whatsapp Jessie at 016-213 8224 for enquiries as well.