Senior Treasury Executive in food ingredient company 5 working days ( Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm) Salary package: Basic salary up to RM 6.5k + Monthly Allowances + Attactrive Yearly Bonus
- To be responsible and monitor the Group's treasury, banking facilities and related internal control procedures.
- To prepare financial reports through analysis of Group's financial data To analyse and co-ordinate with finance/accounts department, develops the Group's financial budgets
- To prepare, analyse and develop Group's budgets, projection and other useful Group's financial reports.
- To analyse and co-ordinate with all other head of department in developing, implementing the Group's costs saving initiative
- To prepare, control and analyse the weekly Group's collection and payment reports
- To prepare, control and analyse the weekly FX position and execute agreed hedge strategy
- To prepare and update the monthly financial and market report
- To provide monthly update and analyse on key financial and operating performance indicators to guide better forward business decision making
- To provide quarterly cash flows forecast and yearly cash flow projections
- To analyse and recommend course of actions to achieve budget profit and operational performance targets.
- To prepare the investment proposal and related co-ordination works
For interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com Should you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me at 016- 723 2477 (Mr. Wilson) We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.